It's surprising how many times I have said to myself "Oh, I love my job!"
I did not expect to enjoy my job. We need the money so I suppose this is the best thing that happen to the family right now.
Alhamdulillah, the work is fine. The workload is reasonable - I am not too busy. I don't have to stay back until night or work on weekends. I don't have to bring home my work. I have to work extra one hour everyday, but I get paid for that. Besides, I usually spend the hour doing other things.. And not much stress either. No "external customers" to please. So far that's how it is.
At work, I manage to pump twice a day. It is easy to pray - and the surau is clean and the telekungs are all clean. My boss is good. The team leader is nice. The manager is nice, too. I am capable of doing the work assigned to me. In fact, I kind of thrive on the work. I enjoy the programming. It satisfies me to see my codes work. This is after taking over three years of break from work. Alhamdulillah. The secretary is nice to me. I have friends to have lunch with. The company provides parking, and shuttle van to take the staff to the parking lots. Manja. The company paid for my eyeglasses - something I have been needing since last year. The company pays for our medical expenses too. Right when we need to pay for Umar's shots too.
And the pay is good. Alhamdulillah. Allah provides. The money is for the family, especially the kids.
This is the perfect job for us for now.
ALHAMDULILLAH.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment