Alhamdulillah I got to see my sister last week. She and her husband just came back from their Hajj trip.
I was bothered by the fact that I did not have any more AL to take in order to be able to visit her. I already missed seeing her before she left for the trip last month.
Somehow in the morning at work I thought of driving to see her during lunch time! It might be possible!! So I asked around and checked online directions, and alhamdulillah two colleagues also joined me in the quick trip :-)
So I got to meet her, and Mak, and my other mother too. We were greeted warmly as usual with hugs and kisses.. and were quickly served simple lunch (they were still cooking), and given dates and zamzam water as well as cashews. I got to talk to her, and ask her about her experience there.
This reminds me of my own Hajj a few years ago.
Indeed, it is a wonderful gift from Allah to be His guest. This is the real GIFT.
And last weekend I received the souvenirs from them - a black abaya (just as I had wanted), a long cloth for my husband, kufis for the boys, bangles for the girls etc. These are touching gifts from a loving sister whom I miss.
ALHAMDULILLAH.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment