Definitely lots of things to be thankful for despite of the lack of updates here.
My amazing Amira helps with laundry a lot - putting in washer, hanging to dry, putting clean ones away. MashaAllah. Thank you sayang.
My energetic Umar has four teeth. He looked like a cute hippo a few weeks back. Healthy strong baby.
I was having my first food of the day yesterday at 3pm, after spending thousands of ringgit on fees, and overhearing two women talking about how cheap some jobs pay.. "Imagine getting paid RM500 a month.. how much to send to the kampung, how much to pay bills, how much left to eat." It was humbling. How much do I share with those more in need.. whatever Allah bless me with? Whatever I earn more than I really need, is not mine. I am just a channel.
I was driving home at the rush hour from Shah Alam.. and it seemed to be another round of waiting at the traffic light when the cars in front of me kept going.. then only I saw the traffic policeman waving to the cars.. right when it started to rain.. on them too. Imagine that.. standing in the middle of traffic jam, breathing in all the pollutants, under the searing heat or heavy rain, to take care of the motorists.. Thank you for making our lives easier.
There's more.
Thank you Allah for everything.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment