Whenever my son is not cranky, he's the most charming boy I have met.
He's a big kisser. He loves to kiss his sister, making her giggle happily. He kisses me when he wakes up in the morning. He gives his Dadda a lot of kisses.. so much so that I am jealous of it.
He obviously loves his Dadda. He gets up, happy and excited, whenever he sees him entering the room. He climbs up to him, gives him kisses, and comfortably positions himself on his chest or tightly wraps him arms around his neck. He would fall asleep in his arms. Dadda's patting and rocking can be better than Momma's boobba. Or in more exciting moods, he starts to play with him - throwing pillows at him, jumping, and laughing. He is a playful boy!
Moments of hugs and kisses full with love like this is priceless. Many times I breathe in this overwhelming feelings of gratitute and thankfulness, reminding myself to enjoy THESE WONDERFUL MOMENTS and knowing that ALLAH HAS BLESSED ME WITH THE VERY THINGS THAT I LONGED FOR AND HAD BEEN ASKING FOR and humbly accepting that THIS IS NOT FOREVER.
I love being a mother. The feelings are indescribable. Sometimes it makes me think of the lyric
In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right
To deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night
May Allah bless us always.
ALHAMDULILLAH, thank you Allah for the gifts more that I asked for and more than I deserve.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment