It was the last day of our guest's visit here and we were going to send her to the airport that night. They wanted to make full use of that last day, so they were all at the mall spending happy time there.
I went to work late that day, so I had to stay late too. But alhamdulillah it's flexible enough for me to replace the hours to other days or make use of the extra hours I had done.
So after seven hours, I quickly walked to the parking lot. I wanted to surprise them by appearing at the mall earlier than thought.. only to see the parking attendant giving me a sorry look. He said he hed been unable to let me know. I had forgotten to turn off the lights! My battery was flat!
He checked my car and advised me to call the security at work and ask for help. So I did. Alhamdulillah the security was very responsive. While waiting for the help to arrive, one of the drivers came over on a bike to check me out and inform me that the driver with the jumper was on the way. It was not long at all. The car arrived, the driver and the parking attendant worked together to jump up my car. It took a few minutes. The security called to confirm that everything was OK.
I was, honestly, touched by the great care they showed.
It was speedy and assuring. VERY HELPFUL.
I lost only a little time and arrived at the mall to meet my family early still, surprising them. We went home to get ready to go to the airport and everything went well.
Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for everything.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment