What a surprise again!
Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for another gift. Please grant us all your protection and blessings.
InshaAllah the due date is in Feb 2011.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NO, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO COUNT THEM ALL, LET ALONE TO ALWAYS REMEMBER AND BE THANKFUL TO ALLAH. IT IS SO EASY TO TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED AND TO FOCUS ONLY ON THE NEGATIVES. (I HAVE PLENTY OF NOTES ON THAT!!) NOW I AM CHALLENGING MYSELF TO USE THIS BLOG TO WRITE ABOUT ONLY THE GOOD THINGS IN MY LIFE. MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALWAYS
Puteri,
ReplyDeleteCONGRATE FROM me..try call ko just now, but i guess u are up with smtg. Ni pun aku check ur old blog tu yg dpt this new blog. Rezeki anak :)
Aku baca some of the posts..and I am truly happy that you are happy :))) now dah nak masuk 3..
ok...raya nanti i'll give you a visit insyaAllah..
Missing u;
Kayna
My dear friend!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI have not checked my mail (and did not expect comments in this blog) for awhile ever since access is blocked from the office.. At home I barely have the time to use the computer.. Thank you for the wishes.. Alhamdulillah.
I did return your call a few days later but no answer.
I still owe your parents a visit, so inshaAllah I'll try to drop by this Raya. I want my kids to meet the parents of their Aunty Kayna.
With Love
Yup..waktu kau call I was rushing to class or smtg..ingat nak call after that. But knowing me..klu dah postpone terus lupa :)
ReplyDeleteSo berapa lama beraya kat Kuala? nnt call call la ye
Aku nak tgk Umar dah besar mana..ntah2 kalah Taufiq..anak aku tu tak mmbesar..maknye yg membesar..hehe