In this Holy Month of Ramadhan, I am unable to fast. Already upset, it gets more frustrating to have to find ways to hide eating. It's worse when I have to run around in public. After a stupid incident at the office cafe, I found a solution in a colleague who is willing to help me every day. Alhamdulillah.
That aside, I am hopeful that I get some reward by feeding those who break their fasts.
Last week I got to also join some of my family members in breaking fast in two separate occassions. When visiting my brother who just had a newborn, I brought along some pizzas for iftar. We shared the meal with his mother-in-law too. It was humble but very satisfying. Alhamdulillah.
Then I went to visit my sister and her family, bringing iftar food from pasar Ramadhan with me. They were so happy to receive us and to have a bigger spread of meal that day. I am so glad to be able to join them for the iftar. The food was amazing and the company was heart-warming. Alhamdulillah.
I'm looking forward to more iftars, inshaAllah.
Thank you Allah for my family and all the love we share.
May Allah grant us the strength to increase our ibadah in this blessed month, and the imaan and taqwa to perform the ibadah the best we can.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment