I almost did not believe that we finally got our share $$ back. It was almost a hopeless case, with one delay after another, and long silences in betweens. I first asked to sell mine before I got married, and now we are having the third child already. :-)
Nonetheless, I am thankful that after 5 years we finally got our money and some. Alhamdulillah. Now I can make use of it to pay some debts (as usual) and other outstanding matters that had been kept in the back burner for a while, plus giving ourselves a new bed to replace the broken one, while not forgetting to share a little with others and to have some savings on the side, inshaAllah.
May Allah The Provider continue to bestow us with the abundant sustenance full with blessings.
ALHAMDULILLAH
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment