Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THANK GOD

This may sound unkind, but I am very very glad that I do not have to deal with certain person as much as I would have to had I -----. Thank you Allah. After the experience where Allah showed me some of the true colors of another person, it is almost no-brainer. I know I am not capable to take the responsibilities nor am I appreciated for the hard work let alone be rewarded for the effort especially when I lose my patience and sincerity in the process. There would be no joy either so nothing to cherish in lieu of the work and stress and resentment.

An incident yesterday was another reminder to me. Alhamdulillah thank you Allah for not testing me in that particular aspect.

Call me a quitter, but as they say.. Once bitten twice shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment