Shining shimmering splendid
Tell me princess
Now when did you last let your heart decide
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride
A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no, or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
That now I'm in this whole new world with you
Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feelings
Soaring tumbling freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be
A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
I'll chase them everywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share
This whole new world with you
While searching for a solution to a problem at work, I encountered this word today: Shimmering. Hence it took me back to this nostalgia [Why did not have to ruin the fun by picking at "wonders by wonders"? What a nerd.]
I was crazy about that song a long time ago, back when I was innocent, naive, and full of hopes.
Now 20 years later (God I'm old!!) I don't quite remember the last few words.. but it's pretty good memory I suppose? Too bad it's not for memorizing Al-Quran!
No comments:
Post a Comment