Friday, December 14, 2012

Soul Food

I was happy to attend a seminar recently.

I learned a few things from The Book. I was reminded of what I already knew but forgot along the way. I learned some parenting tips. I got to meet some of my good friends. (I have barely kept in touch with them.) Meanwhile, Amira and Umar got to spend some time playing at the kidszone, coloring and watching some kids shows. They got to play with other kids, and eat some yummy food too.

Most importantly I got to spend some time re-evaluating myself.
  • Where have I been?
  • Where am I now?
  • How far have I gone?
  • Which direction was I heading?
  • Where do I want to go?
  • What should I do?
  • How do I change?

I keep pondering on these Qs even until today.

I also realized that I was carried away. I lost myself. Now I need to find myself again.

I hope this leads to a better me.

May Allah help me improve myself continuously.
May Allah Protect Us.
May Allah Bless Us.

Alhamdulillah, Thank You Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment