Just last night we started a discussion on Friday's recommended acts, after a few days of long discussions on local politics now that GE13 is upcoming. For example Al-Kahfi and Al-Waqiah (vs the Malaysian favorite, Yaasin), but ended it before it became The Bida'ah Debate :-)
And this morning someone treated me for a very delicious nasi lemak! It was really fabulous! Alhamdulillah.
And then I had a lunch date with my sister and her daughter. I haven't met them for a while even though we can practically walk to a mall from our respective offices to have lunch together. I also missed my niece's engagement reception a few weeks ago. She picked me up from the office and we went to a food court near my sister's office. She paid for my drinks. The curry noodle was good.
Alhamdulillah for the super yummy food today, and the wonderful company.
Friday, February 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment