I heard he sang a lullaby
I heard he sang it from his heart
When I found out tho I would die
Because this lullaby was mine
I heard he sealed it with a kiss
He gently kissed her cherry lips
I found that so hard to believe
Because his kiss belonged to me
How could and angel break my heart
Why didn't he catch my falling stars
I wish I didn't wish so hard
Maybe I wished our love apart
How could and angel break my heart
I heard her face was white as rain
Softer than rose that blooms in May
He puts her picture in a frame
And when he sleeps he calls her name
I wonder if she makes him smile
The way he used to smile at me
I hope she doesn't make him laugh
Because his laugh belongs to me
Oh my soul is dying, it's crying
I'm trying to understand
Please help me
How could and angel break my heart
Why didn't he catch my falling stars
I wish I didn't wish so hard
Maybe I wished our love apart
How could and angel break my heart
Amazing vocal performance, wonderful music, and heartbreaking lyrics indeed
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment