Thursday, October 3, 2013

Undeserving


This year's birthday marks another milestone for me. It's the big 4-0.

Narrated Abdullah Bin Mas`ud Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said:
"A man shall be asked concerning five things on the day of resurrection: concerning his life, how he spent it; concerning his youth, how he grew old; concerning his wealth, whence he acquired it, and in what way he spent it; and what was it that he did with the knowledge that he had." (Good hadith reported by Imam At-Tirmithi)


Alhamdulillah for the many years of good life with many blessings most of which I take for granted and forget to be grateful for. All Praises to Allah.
Am I doing justice to them all?

One word to describe how I feel for the kindness in thoughts and acts: UNDESERVING.

We got to spend some fun time with my other mother's family. The food was good, the ride was fun, the company was wonderful. I wish I was a better daughter/sister/aunt.





Then I received a surprise gift. It's amazing and I am yet to discover all of its amazingness :-)

More gifts.

More kind wishes.




May Allah help me become a better person, inshaAllah.




 Ina and The Brood

No comments:

Post a Comment