Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Big Bad Wolf

In spite of my lack of leave and money, and the many tasks that needed to be done, I got the chance to take my 4- and 6-year olds to the book sale recently. Alhamdulillah.

Last year I went there by myself. This time I knew what to expect, so I was better prepared to come here with the kids.

I love watching them surround themselves in books -- flipping the pages, going crazy with having to decide which 3 books they can buy, choosing a book each for baby and close friends. We had a good time fighting over the final list of books to pay for!!

This school holiday I am not able to take them for a vacation or even to balik kampung. I think this outing is one of the best activities we managed to do so far 😊

All Praises to Allah The Cherisher and Sustainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment