The Haze is Gone
(for now)
Alhamdulillah.
The air is probably what we take for granted the most.
After months of haze and polluted air, we finally started to have clear air since last week. Maybe the wind from the forest fires is going elsewhere. It rains almost everyday here too and that helps to further clean the air.
The last time we went to the pool was the weekend before I got sick. Two months later, I got to take the kids to the pool again. Yay!
(for now)
Alhamdulillah.
The air is probably what we take for granted the most.
After months of haze and polluted air, we finally started to have clear air since last week. Maybe the wind from the forest fires is going elsewhere. It rains almost everyday here too and that helps to further clean the air.
The last time we went to the pool was the weekend before I got sick. Two months later, I got to take the kids to the pool again. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment