Saturday, December 5, 2015

A Day with Mak

I don't get to spend a lot of time with Mak especially when she needs extra care now that we worry about her health. She needs more than I can offer. I have this guilt because I want to do more. Alhamdulillah my siblings understand my constraints. Anyway a few weeks ago we got a chance to have her at our place for less than 24hrs. Kids were excited with this rare moments. She was happy to spend some time with us. We even managed to visit the money museum and hang out at the cafe while waiting for Amira's art class. I just
wish I could get her some snack and drink there but I was really short of cash. But Mak has never been one asking for much. She always thinks of others.
Look how she even managed to fold our laundry at the last minute before she left! Thank you, Mak!

No comments:

Post a Comment