So the year-end school holiday just ended.
We didn't go to any outing.
We didn't balik kampung either.
Only now I wonder. Why didn't we do anything special?
Was I too occupied by the unmanageable daily routine of driving Asmara to her new preschool for autism to and fro, taking unpaid time off from work to meet the school's hours?
Was I unable to take days off during her one-week break? There were at least two long weekends I could've utilized.
Was I broke? Are you kidding me?? Haha.
BTW Amira and Umar were invited to join her friend's family outing. I gave them some pocket money so that they wouldn't cause more burden to the family. Since she tolerated having him, I gave them extra (still cheaper than his daycare fee for that day).
When I picked them up she was so excited asking me to open a surprise for me. She bought me this purse. She said to replace my broken wrist purse. MashaAllah. Thank you sayang. I love that thoughtfulness.
Alhamdulillah.
But most of all, I am thankful that they were behaving during the trip. I am impressed because they told me of how hot and tiring it was to walk the whole park. Yeah yeah that night they got extra minutes of bedtime legs massage :-)
I hope they had a great time.
I am grateful for the generosity of the family.
Alhamdulillah.
We didn't go to any outing.
We didn't balik kampung either.
Only now I wonder. Why didn't we do anything special?
Was I too occupied by the unmanageable daily routine of driving Asmara to her new preschool for autism to and fro, taking unpaid time off from work to meet the school's hours?
Was I unable to take days off during her one-week break? There were at least two long weekends I could've utilized.
Was I broke? Are you kidding me?? Haha.
BTW Amira and Umar were invited to join her friend's family outing. I gave them some pocket money so that they wouldn't cause more burden to the family. Since she tolerated having him, I gave them extra (still cheaper than his daycare fee for that day).
When I picked them up she was so excited asking me to open a surprise for me. She bought me this purse. She said to replace my broken wrist purse. MashaAllah. Thank you sayang. I love that thoughtfulness.
Alhamdulillah.
But most of all, I am thankful that they were behaving during the trip. I am impressed because they told me of how hot and tiring it was to walk the whole park. Yeah yeah that night they got extra minutes of bedtime legs massage :-)
I hope they had a great time.
I am grateful for the generosity of the family.
Alhamdulillah.

No comments:
Post a Comment