She is noticeably very verbally expressive now that she's borderline bossy ;-) .
Unsolicited, she tells.
On my yelling: "Momma, zip! Zip!" while gesturing it on my mouth :-O
On her siblings: "Momma! Amira pinched my haaaannnddd..." Or "Umar, it's my turn! You sit down!"
On her school: "Teacher.. Teacher.. Danced."
On her dinner tonight: "It's yucky. It's gross." But bihun sup with chicken is one of the few food that she eats! And it's the same recipe as last night's! :-D
Momma don't take heart. I need to be starting to get used to her unfiltered frank comments. I am happy she is able to speak more. Alhamdulillah. I am really glad she started to tell me things. This is a critical skill :-) :-)
Alhamdulillah
Unsolicited, she tells.
On my yelling: "Momma, zip! Zip!" while gesturing it on my mouth :-O
On her siblings: "Momma! Amira pinched my haaaannnddd..." Or "Umar, it's my turn! You sit down!"
On her school: "Teacher.. Teacher.. Danced."
On her dinner tonight: "It's yucky. It's gross." But bihun sup with chicken is one of the few food that she eats! And it's the same recipe as last night's! :-D
Momma don't take heart. I need to be starting to get used to her unfiltered frank comments. I am happy she is able to speak more. Alhamdulillah. I am really glad she started to tell me things. This is a critical skill :-) :-)
Alhamdulillah
No comments:
Post a Comment