Hold My Hand
Michael Jackson and Akon
2010
This life don't last forever
So tell me what we're waiting for?
Better off being together
Being miserable alone
'cause I been there before and you've been there before,
But together we can be alright (alright, yeah)
'cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
we hold each other 'til we see the sunlight.
So if you just hold my hand, Baby,
I promise that I'll do all I can
Things will go better if you just hold my hand
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, hold my, hold, hold my, hold my hand, hold my hand.
The nights are gettin' darker (darker)
And there's no peace inside (inside)
So why make our lives harder
By fighting love tonight, baby? (So hold)
I can tell that you're tired of being lonely (yeah)
Take my hand, don't let go, baby, hold me (yeah)
Come to me, let me be your one and only (hold my hand)
'cause I can make it alright 'til the morning (hold my hand)
No comments:
Post a Comment