I have to say that yesterday was a good day despite having the Tuesday blues at work.
My husband was nice to me. We got to spend some time talking. Then he served me hot, yummy, wholesome dinner and verybody joined me for dinner again even when they had already eaten.
I washed the babies.. Amira was extra big girl today. She had no problems coordinating her breath while pouring water all over her head. Umar was happy the whole time.
I went to bed early.
In the middle of the night Amira cried. I was ready to feed her, but she just moved next to me and fell back to sleep. All she wanted was cuddling with me. And Dadda moved next to me while I had Umar wrapped in my arm. We slept tightly close together like that til the morning.
I sure woke up thankful to Allah for all the blessings.
Alhamdulillah
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment