I had to do a lot of things yesterday that by the time I sat down to eat my dinner I was holding back my tears. I miss my babies.
Then I grabbed sleeping Umar from his helpful big sister. While holding him, I used the computer. He slowly woke up and started to bang the laptop with his hands.
He is already copying us -- he is using the laptop now!
I let him continue doing it for awhile. He seemed to enjoy it too. I am proud of him.
I told my husband about it, and he told me another story:
Amira just learned to use the touch pad too.
Also, today she refused to sit in her high chair. So Dadda let her sit on the big chair. She did and ate there, like the big kids do.
He said
They are growing up too fast.
And I don't like that.
It's beautiful to my ears in a few ways. While I truly understand why he does not like it, I also believe that our job as parents is to let the kids learn to take care of themselves.
My babies are smart. May Allah guide us always.
ALHAMDULILLAH.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment