Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Could Not Ask for More

Lying here with you, listening to the rain
Smiling just to see a smile upon your face
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

Looking in your eyes, seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything to me
These are the moments I know heaven must exist
These are the moments I know all I need is this
I have all I've waited for and I could not ask for more

I could not ask for more than this time together
I couldn't ask for more that this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come through
Yeah, right here in this moment, is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you, here with me

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've got all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

I could not ask for more than the love you gave me
Cauze it's all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

~Edwin McCain

No comments:

Post a Comment