Thursday, April 1, 2010

In the Name of LOVE

Thank you, Allah, for blessing me with the capabilities of taking care of myself and my children. I am grateful for the gift of will and determination to put up with a lot of discouraging and oppressive elements in life.

Alhamdulillah, there is still some compassion in my beaten mind, body, and soul to do people favors - out of sympathy and not love - even when they truly do not deserve them. The tortured souls are those that are forever miserably unhappy regardless of how bountiful they are provided for and cared for despite their own lack of effort, gratitude, and common reciprocity. Allah is The Just and I believe in it.

I am thankful to Allah for the wonderfully indescribable something called LOVE that has filled my heart and my children's hearts.. the beautiful feeling of greatness that fires up the will and determination to go through difficulties and to put up with hardships.

May Allah continue to bless and love us. Amin!
ALHAMDULILLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment