Today after we arrived home and I was rushing to make dinner, Amira saw a cockroach in bathroom. She killed it with a broom brush, but freaked out not knowing what to do with it.
Grr.. I was about to wash the rice! So I hurriedly went in, poked it with the broom brush, and got it to the toilet bowl before flushing it.
I went back to the kitchen, and Asmara said:
"Momma, you flush it down.
You're my hero!"
Wow really? :-))
I am more impressed with your sentences, honey! :-)
Alhamdulillah.
(Now happily working to get dinner ready.)
Grr.. I was about to wash the rice! So I hurriedly went in, poked it with the broom brush, and got it to the toilet bowl before flushing it.
I went back to the kitchen, and Asmara said:
"Momma, you flush it down.
You're my hero!"
Wow really? :-))
I am more impressed with your sentences, honey! :-)
Alhamdulillah.
(Now happily working to get dinner ready.)

No comments:
Post a Comment