I found out about this story yesterday.
Teacher to class: Q is for Queen.
My son: I'll be the King. Momma would be the Queen. (Baby Sister) would be the Princess.
No mention of Big Sister who goes to the same school. Well, sibling rivalry explains. As the second child, he has the right to be jealous of her :-)
There's more to this story but I can't share here. Thank you, son, for always keeping Momma in mind. You are a good son. I hope you grow up to be brave, strong, smart, pious, courageous, humble man like the Companion you were named after. May Allah reward you with abundance of His Blessings, inshaAllah. May Allah grant me the strength, wisdom, and patience to raise you and your sisters the best I can. May Allah forgive my mistakes and weaknesses along the way. Amin.
Alhamdulillah.
Friday, July 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment