Since kids are not allowed to visit patients at the General Hospital, I have been thinking about finding a way for Amira and Umar to go see Teacher Nor to give her hugs and kisses.
Yesterday I heard the news that the Dr said she could only live for another three to six months only.
She didn't even make it to the end of this week. She got gravely ill yesterday and breathed her last at about 3:45am today.
I told Amira and Umar about this. Amira said "How??" I said her lungs were broken. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't eat.
Umar said "She didn't die!!"
😓😓😓
Amira wants to attend the burial. But the janaza was already being driven to her hometown for the burial. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it is for the Mother. May Allah give her patience and grant her Mercy.
O Allah, surely Norwatie is under Your protection, and in the rope of Your security, so save her from the trial of the grave and from the punishment of the Fire. You fulfill promises and grant rights, so forgive her and have mercy on her. Surely You are Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Reference: Ibn Majah, Abu Dawud 3/211
Yesterday I heard the news that the Dr said she could only live for another three to six months only.
She didn't even make it to the end of this week. She got gravely ill yesterday and breathed her last at about 3:45am today.
I told Amira and Umar about this. Amira said "How??" I said her lungs were broken. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't eat.
Umar said "She didn't die!!"
😓😓😓
Amira wants to attend the burial. But the janaza was already being driven to her hometown for the burial. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it is for the Mother. May Allah give her patience and grant her Mercy.
O Allah, surely Norwatie is under Your protection, and in the rope of Your security, so save her from the trial of the grave and from the punishment of the Fire. You fulfill promises and grant rights, so forgive her and have mercy on her. Surely You are Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Reference: Ibn Majah, Abu Dawud 3/211
No comments:
Post a Comment